Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One small step...

for me, one giant size down! YAY!!!! :) I went to Old Navy tonight to get something cute to wear for playdate tomorrow (I know I'm weird :) and I thought okay, I think I've lost some weight, but I don't know how much ~ so I braved the fitting room and tried on the next lowest size, JUST for fun :) And guess what?! IT FITS!!! Not even tight!!! Oh my goodness, I am STOKED! :) I want to set a good example for my baby boy and also change my lifestyle/eating habits. I guess walking around the post has helped, huh? Yay! Just wanted to share that! So not only did I get a cute outfit, I got a good confidence boost. :)

We're settling into somewhat of a routine here at the hotel ~ Bryan getting up early for PT, and Noah and I going to play with our new friends Jenny, Adam and Alex. We feel very blessed to have met such great friends after such a short while. We've been playing at the park, walking up to the PX, and going to the beach! :) I've got a few pics from our trip to Waikiki with our friends this weekend ~ Noah would NOT play with sand toys at all, he walked straight to the water and plopped himself down! :) Too cute! I bought him a new rashguard shirt and trunks before we left ~ and the trunks don't fit already!?! So sorry, the pics are of him in his soggy diaper :) Oh well, he had fun! He sat there the entire few hours we were there and threw rocks that kept coming in with the surf. Who needs water toys when you have ocean rocks? :) We topped it off and walked to Planet Hollywood ~ a very relaxing end to a fun filled day! Love and miss you all, hope you have a fabulous week!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the smaller pants size! That always makes a good day GREAT! Missing you.
    Love, B

    ReplyDelete