Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bellows AFB


After Sea Life Park last Monday, we decided to hit up Bellows Air Force Base, just a few miles down the road. It's a beautiful stretch of white sand beach (don't hate us too much) and the surf is fairly gentle. The water is so blue, it just takes your breath away. We're on the northwestern side of the island (leeward), and this beach is on the southeastern side of the island (windward).

I guess they have cabins there you can rent on the beach (strictly for military I've heard, so that's nice.) It's just gorgeous...Noah of course ran around on the sand, free as a bird. He just loves the water ~ we had to keep a close eye on him that day because the waves were fairly rough. He's just absolutely fearless, which is a good and a bad thing all in one. :) Needless to say, he crashed out like a rock when we got home that night :) Bryan and I took turns going out to the bigger waves, and when Bryan was gone, Noah kept saying "oh, no! Where my daddy?" He puts his little hands on his cheeks (think of the cute kid in Home Alone) and was so worried, he kept saying "oh no! My daddy!" Way too cute. Did he ask about me you say, when it was my turn? Nope :) All the love's for Daddy it seems.


Best "action" shot I could get of the lil' man on the loose...

Jenny and Jenny ~ new Army wife friends! :)

I'll add more later on after the hubs goes to work ~ I hope you all had a great weekend and hope to hear from you all soon! Lots of love! xo

1 comment:

  1. ahh the water looks so inviting! Keep your eyes on the baby though, We dont want a big wave stealing him!

    ReplyDelete