Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hale'iwa

...is a cute little town up by the military reservation where we are going to be living. It's got a historic downtown, tons of cute restaurants/shops (which you all know I love!), and is just a nice getaway from the hustle and bustle of the "concrete jungle" (which you all know I don't love!) We've driven out there a few times, and I managed to snap a few pictures this time ~ Bryan wasn't very happy with my picture-taking-happiness but I want to remember everything we do, you know? So I compromised and only snapped oh, twenty or so ;) Here's a few of the ones that came out ~ Noah loves throwing rocks into the water, so this was a perfect beach for that! Enjoy! :)

Jen

From Hale'iwa

From Hale'iwa

From Hale'iwa

From Hale'iwa

From Hale'iwa

From Hale'iwa

From Hale'iwa

From Hale'iwa

From Hale'iwa

1 comment:

  1. Bryan, Jenny & Noah,
    Keep all the pictures coming, we love looking at them.
    Bryan, I don't what you are holding but you just look thrilled to be there. Your little helper on the other hand always looks like he is having a ball.
    Jenny, You look fantastic as always! Lynne and I want to come over so we can lose weight too!!!

    ReplyDelete