Monday, April 13, 2009

Noah's new toy...

So I've been wanting to get Noah a play tunnel to crawl through ~ another fun way to burn off his boundless energy ;) I've searched high and low to no avail. But my friend Jenny found one at Target (gotta love Tar-jay!) and was sweet enough to bring it home for Bubby's enjoyment. Only when I went in there the other night, this was what I found...

Bubby giggling his head off at something...


...that something was the tunnel, only it was standing!?


Oh, silly Daddy! Tunnels are for kids! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Willeys!
    I don't write often, but always look forward to, and enjoy reading your blog! Your house looks great, you're doing AWESOME with your healthy habits!!! and glad to see that my husband isn't the only silly daddy around!!! :-) Take good care!
    Launa, Brad, and Lauren

    ReplyDelete