Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happenings!

I know it's been about four weeks since I posted about my Amazing Race my sissy set up for me ~ that's because I've been hard at work, training for the next leg! My friend Sara and I have been working out 4-5 days a week at our YMCA. I cannot believe I'm going to say this, but I'm in love with working out! :) I look forward to it every day. Oh, and I've been Mountain Dew free for 3 weeks! 3 WEEKS! Woohoo me! :) I do indulge in coffee (my new-found love) or an occasional Coke Zero. But if you know me at all, you know Mt. Dew was my refuge :) Haha!

We've been doing several classes a week, including Yoga and Pilates. I am sore when I leave but know that that means it's working and I'm doing it right! :) Bring on bikinis! Yeah, right....maybe next year ;) And then we usually follow up with either the treadmill, elliptical, or stair-stepper, and some weights. We affectionately call the weight room "the man room" since there seems to always be men in there ;) So next time you need a big laugh, just think of my crazy self doing the Downward Dog and ohmmmm-ing it on Wednesday mornings :)


So to refresh your memory, here's what my last clue I found up on Makapuu said:

Up the second time
now don't hate me
after all it's true,
repetition is the key.

Walk a mile, then two
three three and then four.
Til you carve yourself,
and you start wanting more.

It's all to get ready
for Koko Crater Peak
to the left of the top step
by 3 rocks is what you seek.


Koko Crater, according to Tori, is a bunch of steps. A WHOLE bunch of steps. She's been um, "encouraging" me to use the stairstepper to prepare. ;) Check it out ~

Hmmmmm, looks high :)

Here's an aerial view ~ you can see Hanauma Bay as well!


So whaddya think? Think I can do it? Check this view out before you answer ;)


It's obviously not safe for Noah to go, so I have to wait until Bryan is home on a weekend. Next weekend is pretty full ~ Noah's been invited to a birthday party for two of his new buddies! So stay tuned, it might be one of the next two Sundays... Yikes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment